Friday, February 4, 2011


It is hard for me to accurately describe who I am; mostly because I feel that who I am is constantly changing. My interests and style often alter on a day to day basis. I’m fiercely independent and I can never sit still for long. I am a total workaholic. I don’t feel complete unless I’m doing something productive. I’ve always been a believer in taking risks and living in the moment. Some people fear change; I find it inspiring.

I have a strong passion for travel; I want to see as much of the world as I possibly can. In the past few years I have lived in New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, New Mexico, and I am planning a move to Washington State. I hope that one day I’ll be able to pursue a career in media that will allow me to continue traveling. I’m inspired by the work of multitude of broadcasters, particularly that of Tom Brokaw.

So, who am I? I’m a student, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, receptionist, nanny, vegetarian, sometimes-therapist and aspiring journalist. I’m Caroline Magyarits, a nineteen year old trying to find my place in the world.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you that who we are is always changing. I feel like within a couple weeks I would probably write a completely different answer for this same question. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your photo. I completely "get" the constant changing. Never being satisfied has always been my mantra. It's awesome to see someone else feels the same way. I'm curious to know why you've moved so frequently.

    ReplyDelete