Monday, January 31, 2011

Who are you?

Hey, the name is Angelica May. I am 19 years old, a student, daughter, Irish twin (my sister and I have the same birthday), friend, thinker, artist, singer, and all around thinker. Just a heads up, I really suck at writing things about myself, but I will do my best on this blog. All my life I have been a go-getter, and worked real well when I had a goal in mind. Once I got into Hunter, I took a media class and loved it! I would love to create advertisements, which actually stood for something meaningful, or helped someone.
Out of school I take care of my grandmother, and manage small things around my house. I love my friends and family with all my heart. At the moment a few of my friends and I are trying to come up with our own company. We would love to one day own our own tee-shirt company. In high school I took art for a few years, and actually painted a few works pertaining to the emotional abuse which women face.
I have always seen myself as motivated, so it is innate for me to revert back to what i would like to do in life. I could write that I LOVE red wine, or that I am on a gluten free diet, but this feels much more natural. My thoughts are sporadic, so I often have to regroup my ideas when I write, but you asked for me, and this is me. I would really like to be the next individual to create something like dove's campaign for real beauty.

1 comment:

  1. T-shirt company! I also silkscreen and often make shirts. Do you know http://www.threadless.com ? You should check them out.

    ReplyDelete