Saturday, February 5, 2011

Girard Tecson


The name is Girard Tecson. I am a Media major at Hunter College and I’m a filmmaker. I decided to be a filmmaker when I saw a crappy movie called “Getting’ da Munchies” and thought that I could make a better movie. Ever since then, I have been trying to perfect my craft by taking media/film/production classes and creating various short films and videos. When I became a Youtube Partner on 2010, I made a website http://wwww.DaysideProductions.com to showcase my work. I haven’t posted all my work yet, but I will eventually.

I’m a social person. I pretty much have to be one in this field, because I love meeting and working with talented and creative individuals. I collaborated projects with many people and I’m open to new ones. I'm always looking for new talents to work with.

Aside from school and filmmaking, I teach computer classes at LaGuardia Community College, and also work as a lab tech in the computer editing lab.


5 comments:

  1. Cool story. I like that you are straight and to the point. Simplicity is always best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching and learning is the best. I teach to learn! Making films and sharing your skills with others - sounds like you are on a great track. Continued success. I look forward to seeing your work for your final project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day Side Production looks great...keep us updated..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!

    I am trying to get into film making as well. Though I am more of a photographer myself.The profession of a photographer now is steadily fusing with film making as well. So it's vital to learn the skills now and stay in the game. Multimedia is the future.

    ReplyDelete